Sunny Yogi’s 30 Day Yoga Challenge For Beginners
> (for a printable checklist click here)<
This challenge is to help inspire and motivate yogis who are beginning their yoga journey. Challenge yourself to do a video everyday for 30 days and keep track of your progress :) I’ll guarantee you will be amazed at your bodies capabilities. Most importantly, don’t feel bad if you can’t do some of the moves in some of these videos. If you keep practicing, you will improve. I promise :)
- Gentle Yoga Routine with Tara Stiles
- Chaturanga Practice - Yoga for Beginners
- 10 Minute Stretch and Strength Yoga For Beginners Video
- Beautiful Relaxation Yoga for Beginners - 20 Minute Workout
- Beach Yoga with Karena- Tone it Up!
- Easy Flow Yoga for Tough Days
- Detox Yoga/ Core Flow- Easy Workout
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class for Beginners
- Beginners Level 1 Vinyasa Yoga Class Weight Lost Twists Hatha Flow Hamstrings
- Deep Healing & Relaxation Meditation
- 10 min Yoga Flow Sequence
- 20 Minute Yoga Workout for Energy, Beginners Home Morning Routine How To, Pain Relief & Flexibility
- Yoga for Beginners Vinyasa Flow Free Yoga Class with Lesley Fightmaster
- Cooling Summer Energy Flow
- Beginner Flow Yoga
- Beginner Strengthening Flow
- Yoga 101/30 minutes/Easy Beginner Practice
- Dorm Room Yoga
- 10 Min. Vinyasa Yoga Flow for Butts and Legs with Becca
- Moon Flow
- Awareness Meditation
- 20 Minute Creative Cardio Vinyasa Flow
- Vinyasa Yoga Basics
- 30 Minute Morning Yoga (Beginnger/Intermediate)
- Yoga for Beginners/ Lesley Fightmaster
- Cleansing Spring Rain Flow
- Energizing Morning Yoga Routine
- 40 minute Home yoga
- Give me Love- Slow Flow
- Beginner Intermediate Yoga for Weight loss - Challenge yo’ self then treat yo’ self.
GOOD LUCK. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Sunny yogi has compiled a brilliant 30 day yoga challenge, I am going to start it, you should too!
I’m so excited to start getting into yoga! My internet connection isn’t great, but I’ll try to do as many of the days as I can :-)
Reblogging this to encourage everyone that follows me to try out yoga. Give it a try even if you don’t think you’re capable- you can do so much more than you realise. You’ll build strength and flexibility as go. Wherever you are at the moment (physically) is a perfect place to start.
I despise my own hypersensitiveness, which requires so much reassurance. It is certainly abnormal to crave so much to be loved and understood.
Anaïs Nin (via dustandthewind)
How gorgeous are these temporary tattoos from Tattoorary.
Do want. Do love. Do need.
Little girl from Marina Abramović: The Artist Is Present
The Perigee is the point in the moon’s orbit at which it’s closest to Earth
Photographed at midnight in Tuktoyaktuk, Canada by Francis Anderson (May 5th, 2012)